Terms and Conditions Application Management System
Please read these terms carefully before accepting your audition / interview date. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
- 1. In no event will SPAA be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 2. If you are unable to attend an audition / interview, we will make every effort to find an alternative date.
- 3. Should you need to change the audition / interview date seven (7) days prior to the actual date, please do so by emailing
email@example.com and we shall accommodate you as much as possible.
- 4. Filming and photography: Most SPAA projects are photographed and filmed for archival and marketing purposes. Images may appear on film, in print and online. Should you not wish to be filmed, please let us know by emailing
- 5. Direct marketing consent: Consent for contact details to be added to SPAA marketing database will be requested during the acceptance process. Details will NOT be passed onto third parties other than those working on behalf of SPAA. To withdraw consent, to have access to the data held or for data to be changed/erased, you should contact